Project Pan mini update #38

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another mini update!

I was super glad to finish off my Becca highlighter in Opal this morning: it's been on my list for a while now so it's nice to knock it out.

Also, I've had it for years so it was definitely time to get through it. I bought three of these Becca liquid highlighters around three years ago now, so it's good that I've managed to pan my way through them all before they turned.


There it is again above. You'll see the three markers showing that it's been on my list for over three months, and I was able to get through it a little faster over the last few weeks because I finished the glowy primer that I was also panning (I couldn't apply them both at the same time) so I could use this more often.

Please also note that there was enough for one more application when I took these photos yesterday, and I applied those last bits this morning. It's just that I had the rare opportunity to take some photos yesterday afternoon while the kids were happily playing for once, so I stole the chance!


So I've given some thought to what I'll pan next, and I've decided to move over one of the eyeshadows from my Pan that Palette 2017 challenge (which I closed at the end of September).

I've chosen Gilded Gold from Stila's In the Light Palette, for the simple reason that I think I can finish it.

There it is below, and note that I've re-pressed it into another, smaller pan because it wouldn't fit into my custom palette unless I did that:


While normally I wouldn't expect to get through so much of a darker eyeshadow in the six weeks I have left until the end of the year, in this case I think I can because the shadow isn't what it once was. Not only has it lost some pigment, but it's also quite dusty after I repressed it so I'm moving through it quickly. On top of that, it doesn't adhere as well to the eyes as it once did, so I often need to reapply it after lunch.

As you may know, I'm currently working on some other shadows as part of Project Dent, but I have tried this shadow along with those and I can easily incorporate it into most looks while still focusing on the other palette.

Anyhoo! That's all from me for now.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.