Project Dent 2019: Chantecaille La Sirena Bronzer Highlighter Duo

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for the year.

I'm currently panning a bronzer but I've been feeling like a break from that lately, so I've decided to dent another bronzer and allow myself to play with something else.

I've picked this Chantecaille product because I'm yet to dent it this year, while some of my other bronzers have already been circulated.


Note that while I think this is a nice product, it's not the best bronzer I own (despite being the most expensive) and I wouldn't buy it again.

Indeed, I don't think it's worth the massive price-tag and I expected more from it. Sure, it blends and applies well, but it doesn't give me that airbrushed look that I've come to expect from powders that cost this much. Give me something from Hourglass or Marc Jacobs any day.

I've reviewed this duo here if you're interested.


Let's get straight into progress shots.

Here's how my bronzer is looking today, 27 May 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


So you can see that I've definitely used this, and indeed I made a reasonable amount of progress in a short period of time when I last dented it. That's because it's not super pigmented, and I'm expecting to make a similar chunk of progress this time around.

Wish me luck!

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.