Project Pan 2019: mini update #21

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year!

I'll keep this one short because I'm hoping to put my son down for a sleep soon, so then I can get another month of tax done (fingers crossed).

Over the past ten days I've finished three more products, all of which were finished before the fifteenth (when I was due to post this month's full update). I'm now hoping to photograph everything for the update post on Wednesday and finalise it by the end of the week. We'll see. It's been a tough month.


First up, I finished my Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in Beige. I was using this as a mixer (it was too dark for me) and for an extra boost of sun protection over my usual sunscreen.

As you can see, it took me four months to finish this and I'm glad it's done so I can start working on something else. It was fine for mixing, but it wasn't a good tinted moisturiser because it barely had any coverage.


Next, my Alpha-H Liquid Gold Cleansing Resurfacing Cream. I didn't hate this product but it wasn't right for me because it was too much for a cleansing cream (I have enough active ingredients in my skincare routine as it is), and although it may work well for some, it's just not a product I personally need.

It took me four months to pan this too; it's just that my other markers are hidden because I cut the tube open. Not a bad product, but I'm glad it's gone.


Last up, my NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait. I really enjoyed this gloss and I would absolutely buy it again because it's not as bright as the colour suggests and instead just gave me a natural, more polished look.

You can see my nail-polish marker towards the end of the tube. I was mixing this with another gloss that was too cool-toned for me, and once I couldn't get any more product out with the wand, I used a clean makeup brush to remove the leftovers at the bottom and top, adding that to the other tube so I could clear this one out.

I'm glad that I've finished this gloss and I'm looking forward to finally getting my PP update done this week.

That's all from me! Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.