Project Dent 2019 update: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sun-kissed

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post for the year.

While I stopped using this product a few days ago, it took me a while to get progress shots taken because it's been so grey here lately and I needed sun for those, but I was finally able to do them yesterday so here we are.


For the past fortnight I've been denting this Urban Decay bronzer in Sun-kissed, which I only ever use as a blush and indeed I bought it to use as a blush because it's too pale for bronzing on me. I do really like it and the colour is perfect for everyday wear: it's one of those nude brown/peach shades that I love. If you're interested, I've reviewed it here.

Let's get straight into progress shots. 

Here's how it looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


It's getting harder to see progress on this because I've smoothed out the surface of the powder now, but at least we can see that the surface markings have changed over the past fortnight. The dip in the centre is a little deeper, the brush marks have changed and the original latticed pattern is all but gone.

I've also decided now that although I really enjoy this blush, I don't need to keep it in my collection forever and I may well pan it next year. We'll see. If I can pop it out of the packaging and put it into one of my custom palettes so I start using it more, that would be good too.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.