Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Obscura

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post.

I'm pleased to be wrapping up this round because I mostly use only three of the shades in this quint, and while I enjoy those three, I'm ready to move on to something else.


If you're interested, my review of this palette is here - although note that these Modernist palettes have now been discontinued, so you mightn't be able to get your hands on them anymore. 

Long story short, I love the shimmers in this quint but can live without the other shades so I don't plan to keep it in my collection long-term. I do however hope to find dupes for the shimmers before I pan it.


Here's how it looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking now, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago: 


Today:


As you can see, I've made some decent progress in this palette over the denting period. I've expanded the pan on the bronze (right) and I've also hit pan on the cream, which I was able to do by mixing some in with my setting powder each day for a slight glow. Reason being, this cream has a sheen to it so I can't use it to set my concealer or eye primer because all that does is emphasise my lines and the bags under my eyes.

I also have a good dip happening in the middle shade (bottom) and I used the brown on the left in my brows, although you can't see too much progress on that shade in the above photos.

I promised to let you know whether I think I'll pan this palette next year and I think I will, although I may decide to bring it into my Pan that Palette 2019 challenge once I've panned my Too Faced palette, which I suspect will happen within three months. We'll see.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.