Project Pan 2019: May update

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan full update for the year.

Please do note that I'm a week late with this because things have been so busy at home, so what I'll do is start writing my full updates somewhere between the 20th and the 25th going forward, otherwise this will be a super short month if I keep reporting on the 15th.

Anyhoo. Here's how my list is looking after another month of panning:

  • Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
  • Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint SPF 15 in Warm Ivory 
  • Australis MatchMaker Shade Adjusting Drops, Lightening
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Light
  • Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light 
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Plum
  • Natio Ageless Hydrating Mask
  • Andalou Naturals CannaCell Glow Mask 
  • Alpha-H Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream
  • Skin Physics Dragon's Blood 3 in 1 Advanced Treatment Cleanser
  • Alpha-H Liquid Gold Intensive Night Repair Serum
  • Trilogy Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream
  • Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in Beige
  • Australis Match Maker Shade Adjusting Drops in Lightening
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait

So I finished seven products this month and I still have eight left, meaning I can introduce two more. Let's have a quick look at each item in turn.


First up, my Australis whitening drops. I've been using these perhaps four or five times a week and I don't need much each time so they'll take me a while to get through. You can see that I don't have much left, however, and I expect them to be gone within two months.

Next, my NYX lip gloss in Sugar Plum. Note that I added some pink gloss to this to make it warmer (I was mixing those two shades daily anyway, so I wanted to save myself a step), meaning that my marker hasn't moved this month and I still have around the same amount left as I did before. Nevertheless I expect it to be gone soon: I get through glosses quickly.


Next, my Hourglass skin tint in Warm Ivory. I'm not trying to rush through this because I do enjoy it and I want it to last, but it's my least favourite foundation of the ones I own so I would rather pan this than anything else. You'll see that progress is slow and it looks like the tube may even last 'till the end of the year. We'll see.

My Laura Mercier hydrating primer is next, and you'll see that I've made some decent progress over the past month. I use it every day and I'm looking forward to finishing it (hopefully before winter really sets in), for the simple reason that it's not very hydrating and I need something with more punch. If I'm lucky I'll finish it this month, although I suspect I have two months to go.


Above is my Natio mask. I'm not enjoying this product so I think it's time to start using it not only on my face, but also on my whole body. This will help me get through it quickly and will open things up so I can start using masks I prefer. I don't want to use masks that do nothing for me because it's a waste of time, but I also don't want to see the product itself go to waste so using it on the body is my best option. It'll be gone by next update.

Next, my Andalou Naturals mask. Here's how it looked three weeks ago:


Today:


I've actually used more of this product than I thought I had, and I expect to get through it this month. As with the Natio mask above, I may end up using it on the body in order to finish it - it doesn't do anything for me and it stings my face when applied, so it's not one I want to have in my collection for too long.

My Hourglass blush in Dim Light, as it was last month:


Today:


It's finally starting to look more flat and I hope you can see that in the photos - it's been a long road and we're nowhere near the end yet, but it does make me happy to see that there's been some movement.

I absolutely love this blush and I do plan to buy it again down the road, it's just that I've had mine for close to five years now so I want to get through it before it loses any of its brilliance. Getting there slowly.

My Hourglass highlighter in Euphoric Strobe Light, as it was last month:


Today:


So I've made some great progress on this and I expect it to be done within three months. After that I may look at panning another highlighter, because I do have too many and I'd like to reduce the amount I own. We'll see.

As for my replacements:


So I've picked two items to replace what I've finished and bring my list back up to ten products.

I decided to go for a hair product and an exfoliant, for the simple reason that I have too many of both items and need to start getting through them.

Let's have a quick look at each product in turn.


The first item is my Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. I have used a bit of this but I wanted to include it because I keep forgetting to use it, so putting it on my PP list will help remind me.

I do really enjoy the product and I need to review it, and I hope to do that over the next month. I have no idea how long this will take me to finish. Two to three months? We'll see.


Above is my Andalou Naturals Lemon Sugar Facial Scrub. You can see that I've already used most of this exfoliant, and I do expect to get through it within the next few weeks. While it's an ok scrub, I have better and I'd like to finish it so I can focus on other things.

In sum

That's all from me. Gosh it's taken me ages to get this post up and I've run into dramas at every turn (eg my camera is only uploading videos at the moment for some reason, so I've had to freeze frames in order to post the above shots - so time-consuming and annoying), but it's done now and that's the main thing.

It hasn't been a bad panning month and I'm looking forward to seeing how next months goes: I should be able to get through a good few products again.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.