Project Pan 2019: the tally so far

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my first Project Pan tally post for the year!

I'd meant to write this a couple of weeks ago but life has run away from me as usual so we're a little behind, but at least I'm getting to it now.

Anyhoo. Let's have a look at how I've done so far.


February

February wasn't my best panning month but I did knock out three products and also decided to declutter one, which I'm including as 'finished' because it's gone from my collection and has now found a better home.

Here's what I finished:

  • one glitter glue (decluttered)
  • one tinted moisturiser
  • one lip gloss
  • one cleanser

That's four products in total so it wasn't a huge start to the panning year, but at least I finished some.


March

March was a better month and I was able to kick out not only an eye primer (these take me ages to pan so that's a big win), but also a face primer and a CC cream.

Here's March's tally:

  • one moisturiser
  • one face mask
  • one eye primer
  • one face primer
  • one lip balm
  • one CC cream
  • one lip gloss

That's seven products. Not a bad month overall!


April

April was a much better month for me and I was able to knock out a good few products. This included three face masks (thank golly, I have too many of them) and also a hair product that I'd had for years and really needed to finish before it turned.

April's tally was:

  • three face masks
  • one face primer
  • one hair treatment
  • one liquid highlighter
  • one lip gloss
  • two cleansers
  • one perfume

That's ten products in total, so it was a solid month.


The tally so far

Adding everything up, to date I've finished:

  • one eye primer
  • one glitter glue
  • two face primers
  • one liquid highlighter
  • one CC cream
  • one tinted moisturiser
  • one lip balm
  • three lip glosses
  • three cleansers
  • one moisturiser
  • four face masks
  • one hair treatment
  • one perfume

That's a total of 21 products to date, so we're looking good to hit my goal of at least 50 products for the 2019 panning year.


In sum

That's all from me!

I'm glad I've finally managed to write this post: I've been putting it off for too long. As always I'll check back in quarterly with updated tallies, just to help myself keep track of everything and also let you know how I'm going throughout the panning year.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.