Skincare no buy 2019: six month update

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my last skincare no buy update for the first half of 2019.

As you may know, I planned to do this no buy until June and I've been doing it since December, so we're here now and I wanted to do a quick update before telling you my plans for the rest of the year.

Happily I haven't bought anything this month - although I wish I had because I'm clean out of serums! - but as of next week, I'll be able to buy whatever I fancy so I'm looking forward to that.


I'm pleased to say that it's been a pretty easy no buy this year, and I was able to stick to my guns. Yes I had to buy a few things occasionally when I completely ran out of something, but that's expected with skincare because I do get through that and my stores tend to dwindle reasonably quickly.

The question now is what I'm going to do with my no buy after the month of June, being my birthday month, when I'm allowing myself to loosen the purse strings and buy whatever I need.

I've decided to start a low buy at the very least, because I do have some categories that still contain far too much stuff and I would prefer to start next year with smaller stores. I'll make the final decision on whether I'll continue the no buy or start a low buy after I've done my next inventory, which is due at the end of June.


That's all from me. I'm pleased I was able to get through another month without buying anything, and the first thing I'll be doing next week is buying myself a serum because I've been missing one. 

After that I'll do an audit and work out exactly what I have left in my collection, so I know what I can buy in June and what I should avoid.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


* All images courtesy of unsplash.com


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.