Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Obscura

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

While I still have to wind up my last two rounds, I'm introducing my next item now to keep things moving because I haven't been able to take progress shots over the last two days - I've been too busy chasing the kids around. Seems to happen a lot these days!


I've decided to dent this Hourglass Obscura palette next because it's only a quint so it won't compete too much with the eyeshadows I'm panning via Pan that Palette, and also because it's on the shortlist of palettes I may pan next year - so I want to have a play and work out whether it's next on my hit-list. 

If you're interested, my review of this palette is here - although note that these Modernist palettes have now been discontinued so you mightn't be able to get your hands on them anymore. Long story short, I love the shimmers in this quint but can live without the other shades so I don't plan to keep it in my collection long-term. I do however hope to find dupes for the shimmers before I pan it.

Anyhoo. I digress!


Here's how my palette is looking today, 14 May 2019:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've made some progress on this palette but not much. My aim over the denting period will be to expand the pan on the bronze shimmer and (hopefully) hit pan on the cream. I'd also like to see more progress on the centre shimmer and the brown to the left of it (which I can use on my brows), but I'm not expecting to use the brown mattes much because neither shade blends well so I won't be using them on the eyes.

I also hope to decide over the denting period whether or not to pan this palette next year. Watch this space!

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.