Project Pan 2019: mini update #22

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

As you can see above, I've now finished my Andalou Naturals Clean Skin Lemon Sugar Facial Scrub. While I only introduced this recently, I used it twice a day and there wasn't a huge amount left so I was able to finish it within a week.

There it is again:


As you can see, it's definitely empty! While I enjoyed this product, it wasn't the best scrub I've used and I wouldn't buy it again because I have so many others I prefer.

As for my replacement, I've picked one:


It's my BareMinerals Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer in Everything (reviewed here). I do enjoy this product but I keep forgetting about it, so bringing it into my challenge will help me remember to use it.

There's how much I've used below:


So I'm about one third of the way through, and I'm hoping I can pan this in time for my next quarterly makeup inventory at the end of June. We'll see. It's a smaller tube so I may just get there.

That's all from me. Just a short one because I'm drowning in work today!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.