Quick update: May 2019

/
0 Comments

I wanted to check in quickly because I've been rather slow with blogging for the past month and some friends were asking me about that over the weekend, so I thought I'd do a quick update now while I have some time.

Long story short, everything's ok - it's just that our household has been sick and it's one of those illnesses that's hung around for almost a month now. So while the worst of it is gone, I for one am feeling very run down and I can see that my husband is too (the kids bounced back around a week ago).


On top of that, I've had a bit of work to contend with lately and I've also started working on my tax, which is making it even harder to sit down and blog. This means I'm behind on things like empties posts and Project Pan updates, and it will likely take me a little while to get on top of everything again.

It's probably worth mentioning too that my son decided to turn into a threenager well ahead of time back in March (he wasn't even two and a half), so we've been adjusting to that and things at home have been more intense lately.

Otherwise everything is fine, we're just chasing our tails and it likely won't get much better for a while. It's just a matter of riding out the storm and waiting for a routine to settle back in.


Anyhoo. That's all from me. 

I just wanted to quickly let you know that everything's ok, and to bear with me while I keep trying to get myself organised over here. It'll happen eventually, it might just take me a month or two.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x



* All images courtesy of unsplash.com


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.