Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another round of Project Dent.

While I do need to wrap-up my last denting round today, I need some decent sunlight for that so I can take progress shots - meaning I'll need to wait until the sun's out.

Nevertheless, I can introduce my next item now. I've picked my Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette, partly because I haven't used it since I last dented it in September 2018 (oops), so I can use my progress shots from the last Project Dent update post. Happy days.


If you're interested, my review of this palette is here

While I do really enjoy it and it's up to Hourglass' usual standards, I prefer the original Hourglass blushes because they're not as shimmery as these ones.

Nevertheless I've been lucky with the individual pans in my palette because I can focus my brush in particular areas and get both a blush and a highlighter from each pan. This means it contains six different powders in practice, which can only be a good thing!


There's how the palette looked when it was new, direct sunlight:


Let's look at the progress now on each individual pan as of today, 12 May 2019.

Incandescent Electra:


Enhanced for clarity:


Brilliant Nude:


Enhanced for clarity:


Euphoric Fusion:


Enhanced for clarity:


So you can see that I've used this a bit but not a lot. While I know that I won't be able to make a huge amount of progress over the denting period because Hourglass powders don't show progress easily, I'm hoping that we'll at least see some movement over the next fortnight.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.