Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Exposure

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

I've decided to pick another Hourglass quint and I may well dent the third one I own after this: I like that they're small so I can still use my Too Faced palette (from my Pan that Palette challenge) while I'm denting them, and the shimmers pair well with the Too Faced mattes.


If you're interested, I've reviewed this palette here. Note however that this range has been discontinued and I'm not sure whether you can still buy them.

Essentially I think this palette is a lot better than Obscura, and while I don't think you need to pay this much for an eyeshadow palette, I do like this one and I like it enough that I have no plans to pan it anytime soon because I want to keep it in my collection.


Let's get straight into progress shots.

Here's how it's looking today, 28 May 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


As you can see, it barely looks like I've used this and I would like to change that over the denting period. While I don't expect to see huge amounts of progress in only two weeks, I know I can achieve some in that time and I'll try to open up a visible dent in at least two of the shades. We'll see.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.