Project Dent 2018 update: Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer in Saddle

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post for the year.

It's been something of a bronzer-fest recently, and I've dented three of my newer bronzers over the past six weeks.

Funnily enough, after this I'll be introducing my two Hourglass bronzers - Radiant Bronze Light and Nude Bronze Light (the latter of which I've barely used yet) - because I want to sneak in as many bronzers as possible now, before I start panning some in 2019. I'll also be pleased to use my Hourglass bronzers during the festive madness, since they're my HGs and I know they'll look good with very little effort.


I digress. This ABH bronzer in Saddle. I really enjoy it and I've been happy to use it for the last fortnight, and while I'll be sad to put it away for a while, I'm also ready to move on to something else.

If you're interested, my Project Dent intro post for this bronzer is here.

And my review is here if you'd like to see that. Essentially I think it's a great product - it blends and applies well, it looks natural on the skin and I love the colour - but it's not my favourite because it doesn't have the airbrushing effect that my Hourglass and Marc Jacobs bronzers do. Yes it's good, but it's not a cut above the rest.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my bronzer looked two weeks ago (it was brand new):


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


 Today:


As you can see, I've definitely used this - but not enough to make any real progress. Of course, this isn't surprising because it was brand new when I started denting it.

Still, I've given it a good test run and it's been nice to finally stick a brush into it, which I've been waiting to do for a few months - it's just that I've been too busy panning and denting other things.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.