Project Dent 2018 update: Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan in Tan-Tastic

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post for the year.

I've now been using this bronzer consistently for two weeks, and while I'd love to keep using it because I love it, I'm ready to work on something else.

Indeed, I've just introduced my new ABH bronzer to Project Dent so I can give it a good test run before I commit myself to panning a bronzer or two next year.


If you're interested, my Project Dent intro post for this bronzer is here.

And I've reviewed it here if you'd like to see that. In sum, I love this product and I've given it an HG tag. I love the neutral colour, I love how well it blends and applies, and I love how natural it looks on the skin. It's just a great product.

On top of that, you receive a whopping 25g in this thing, so it's going to be in my collection for a while. No complaints there!


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my bronzer looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it looks today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today: 
  

As you can see, I've made some progress on this thing - although admittedly not a lot. That isn't surprising because it was new when I started denting it, but at least we can see that I've smoothed down the centre of the pan a little bit.

That's all from me. I'm going to miss this bronzer but I'm also looking forward to testing my ABH bronzer in Saddle: indeed, I've been itching to stick a brush into that thing for a few months now. It's time!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.