Project Pan 2018: the final tally

/
0 Comments

I wound up Project Pan for the year one week ago, but I wanted to have a short break from panning posts before bringing you my PP wrap-up posts for the year.

My first post is this one, which will tell you how many items I finished this year - and afterwards I'll look at doing a lessons learned post or even another goals post for PP 2019, using my 2018 project as a way to guide those goals. We'll see.

Let's get straight into it.


October

October was a reasonable month and I finished seven items in total. This included three face masks, which sounds unbelievable except that two of those stripped my skin so badly that I ended up using them on the body because it wasn't worth upsetting my face.

Here's what I finished in October:

  • two lipsticks
  • one primer
  • three face masks
  • one hair treatment

Not a bad month, although November was even better.


November

November was one of my best panning months ever and I finished eleven products in total. This included a foundation and a couple of primers, all of which I'd been panning for a while.

Here's November's tally:

  • two primers
  • one foundation
  • one setting powder
  • one serum
  • one facial acid
  • one self-tanner
  • one lip gloss
  • one dry shampoo
  • one face mask
  • one cushion highlighter

A great month, and one that took my numbers up a decent amount before the end of the year.


The final tally

Here's what my PP 2018 tally looks like at the end of the project:

  • nine lipsticks
  • two lip balms
  • four lip glosses
  • one lip crayon
  • eight primers
  • two eye primers
  • two liquid illuminators (one being a cushion)
  • three tinted moisturisers
  • two foundations
  • one foundation mixer
  • two concealers
  • two setting powders
  • two powder bronzers
  • one brow pencil and wax
  • one eyeliner (travel-sized)
  • two cleansers
  • ten face masks
  • one serum
  • one facial acid
  • one self-tanner
  • two fragrances
  • four hair treatments
  • one dry shampoo

So my Project Pan tally for 2018 is 62 products in total.

Originally I was aiming to finish 50 products, and when that was looking likely at the end of September, I raised that goal to as close to 70 as possible. While I didn't quite get there, I'm happy with my final number and I'm pleased that I was able to finish 62 items in ten months (I didn't do my 2018 project for the whole year).


In sum

That's all from me. This was a reasonable panning year, and while I doubt I'll ever beat the 91 products I managed to finish last year, I'm happy with my total number.

I think what's happening now is that I don't have as many items as before because I've done an ok job of streamlining my collection, so I won't be surprised if my panning totals stay at around the 50 mark from now on.

Do let me know in the comments how you're going with your own panning projects: I'd love to hear.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.