Skincare no buy 2019: one month update

/
0 Comments

Yesterday I checked in with my one-month update for my makeup no buy (see here), and today I'm back with a quick update for my 2019 skincare no buy.

While I did receive a few makeup items for Christmas, I didn't receive any skincare for the simple reason that I didn't ask for it: I have more than enough skincare to go on with and I didn't want to overload myself with more.


So of course this post will be very short because there's nothing to report on the skincare front. That has to be a good thing!

Nothing new has come in, no one's bought me anything and I haven't run out of anything yet either - so I haven't had to replace any essentials that I don't have back-ups for (which I'm allowed to do under my no buy 'rules').

Indeed, December has been a good month where skincare's concerned.


That's all from me!

I'm happy that nothing has come into my collection this month - especially because I have my next skincare inventory post coming up over the next few days, which I'm rather nervous about because the back-up cupboard is looking a little more full than I would like. Oh dear...

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.