Project Dent 2018 update: Australis Banana Powder

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post.

I've been keen to get this one finalised because I'll shortly be mixing it along with some other powders in order to make a bronzer that I may well pan next year, but I can't do that until I've photographed the powders I'm mixing and wound up my various panning projects for the year.


So, I reviewed this product today. See my review here if you're interested.

Essentially I think it's a good product and I can see why people like it, it's just that brightening my under-eyes with a product like this doesn't work for my face so I won't be using it for that from now on - instead I'll use it to reduce the look of any redness around my nose and chin.

Note my Project Dent intro post for this product is here if you'd like to see that.


Here's how my product looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


Unfortunately my camera has struggled to focus on the surface of this powder now that it's smoother, but that in itself should tell you that I've used it quite a bit over the denting period.

You should also be able to tell that the hole in the centre of the pan is a little larger than it was before, also showing some progress over the denting period.

That's all from me. I'm looking forward to photographing my Project Pan items now so I can draw a line under that project for the year and start mixing some powders!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.