Project Pan 2016 update #2

/
0 Comments

Well it's nearing the end of the month so I thought I'd better write a full Project Pan 2016 update post, even though I haven't finished anything in the last little while. I have made some good dents in things though so it hasn't been a wasted month!

Let's kick off with my PP list:
  • Bodyography Natural Finish Foundation in 160 and 165
  • Emite BB Highlighting Pen in Coco
  • Bloom Eye Definer Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Dd'ell Stay Forever Gel Eye Pencil 04 in Espresso
  • Teeez Mysterious Crystal Eyeliner
  • Be a Bombshell Eye Base in Nudist
  • 'Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Eyeshadow + Base 
  • 'Tini Beauty Pearl Fizz Eyeshadow
  • ModelCo Colourbox Eyeshadow in Tahiti
  • Evelyn Iona Concealer in Flawless
  • Australis AC ON Tour kit
  • The Cosmetic Kitchen Pressed Mineral Blush in Raw Cacao
  • Lust Have It Sunset Strobe Natural Highlighter
  • Pureplus+ Milk Bebe Lip Treatment
  • SweetPea & Fay Liquid Lipsticks in Beluga 
  • Mememe Cosmetics Goddess Rocks
  • Teeez Nail Polish in Carmine Craze (forgot to include this in the photo above ; ))
  • Croquis Duo Concealer (switched out)
  • Emite Make Up Precision Eye Pencil in Spir

Let's have a quick look at each item in turn:


I do love these Bodyography Foundations but as mentioned when I included them in my list, I've had them for over a year now and it's time to get through them. Plus they're my summer colours (and I still need to bring them down a shade or two with a pale illuminator - the perils of online foundation shopping), and I don't want to push them out for another year. I hope they'll be gone within a couple of months, but it's doubtful!


As for my pencils (and pen!), the Emite product doesn't have too much left and it's getting used daily so I can't see it lasting more than a couple of months.

The Teeez and Dd'ell pencils are getting used daily on my upper and lower waterlines respectively, and I don't use much each time so they may well last out the year.

The Bloom pencil is getting used on my brows and it's lasted ages so far, so it will be around for another couple of months at least.


That dreaded Australis contour kit is getting a remarkable amount of (alternative) use for a product that I found to be rubbish for its purpose. The highlighter shades I use to conceal a bit of chest redness and the middle contour shade is a good one for my brows because it's not too warm. I may well use the remaining darker shades as dry shampoos in future, so the kit may be on this list for a while.


I tend to get through lip products pretty quickly because I use them so much (my lips are super dry). The Pureplus+ treatment is about half gone and I use that several times a day, so I expect it will be gone within a couple of months.

The SweetPea & Fay product I don't expect to finish because I only use it once a day and there's so much product in there. But I didn't include it to finish it - I just wanted to get some use from it before it starts to go off since it's a product I never reached for until I included it in my PP list.


These two little eyeshadows are starting to look worn - woot woot! The 'Tini Beauty shadow is one I love so much that I bought a backup for, and I've been happy enough to use it every day either on my eyes or as a highlighter. It's a test product in my 'how long does it take to finish' series of posts so it'll be interesting to see how long it lasts.

Look at my ModelCo eyeshadow! That's been on the list from the start of last year and finally it's looking like it will be done soon - maybe even in the next few weeks. I'd made a reasonable dent in it by using it on my brows but I'm now using it as a dry shampoo and it's quickly getting used. Can't wait to finish that one : )


Slow and steady wins the race with these three large powder products, although I'm not sure I'll ever get through the blush from The Cosmetic Kitchen or the Lust Have It highlighter. Both are getting used daily but it's so hard to finish products like this that I may well get sick of them before I even make a dent in them. I'll aim for hitting pan, anyway.

The Mememe Goddess Rocks are getting crushed and added to my body lotion over summer, since I've no interest in using them on my face (they're far too sparkly for a bronzer, at least for me). They'll still last a good few months though, so expect to see them around for a while.


That Evelyn Iona concealer is a favourite of mine and I'm steadily getting through it, although products like this do tend to last for a while so there's probably another couple of months in it. I do have a back-up for the product though so I'm happy to get through this one and move on to something else for a while.

The Be a Bombshell eye base isn't a good eye primer but I've been using it on my collarbones or shoulders over the summer. I'll keep doing that and may well include it in one of my 'how long does it take to finish?' tests because I've been using it consistently since I opened it.


This Teeez nail polish is a newer inclusion on my list and it's around half gone (you may be able to see that in the above shot), so I don't expect it to last ages because I'm using it frequently on my toenails. I don't love the colour and it does chip after a day or two, so it's better for my toes and I'm looking forward to finishing it.

My 'Tini Beauty eye cordial, which I managed to forget to photograph individually (oops!) is also starting to look rather empty. I'd say there's around a quarter left. I do like that product but I'll be happy when it's gone because it's been around for ages and I've a replacement in another colour that I'd like to start using more often.

In sum

Phew! That's my list. Eighteen products in total, so I've moved down slightly from twenty, as I was aiming for. I'd like to get my list down to fifteen products because I think that's more manageable, so I may not replace everything I finish in the coming months.

Are you doing Project Pan this year? How are you finding it if so?


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.