Project Pan 2017 mini update #3

/
0 Comments

A few days ago I finally finished the above tanning mousse from St Tropez, and in the interests of keeping my Project Pan list moving, I've decided to just go ahead and do a mini update without shooting more photos for it. 

To be honest, I'm exhausted because we went out last night without kids for the first time in who knows how long, and I couldn't sleep when we got back so I've been up all night and my head is burning like nobody's business. This makes it hard to rustle up the energy for anything, so this little mini update will have to do for now and it'll keep me motivated for Project Pan if I can keep my product-list moving along.

So, this is what I've decided to replace the tanning mousse with:


Nude by Nature Sheer Glow BB Cream in 03 Nude Beige

We received this product in a sub box and I've had it sitting in the cupboard for ages because the last thing I needed was to open another base.

Recently however I felt like trying something new, so I opened this up in the hope that it would hit the 'new product itch' - only to find that it's awful on me and I want to move it straight out of my collection.

Problem is, it's so sheer that it doesn't offer anything in the way of coverage - and if you try to build it, it starts 'balling up' on the skin. So this isn't a product I want to own and since I can't use it as a base because it does nothing, what I'll have to do is use it as a moisturiser instead. What's good about using it this way is that it's so sheer that I can apply it to my face, neck and dec without looking like I've dunked myself in makeup, and I'm hoping I'll be able to get through it by the end of the month.

I'm yet to review it so stay tuned for that, but suffice to say that it's not a good product - at least in my books - and I'm aiming to move it out quickly so that, when I do my revised quarterly makeup inventory at the end of the month, I'll have reduced my base products down by one.

Hope all's well with you guys, and speak soon x 


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.