Project Pan 2017 mini update #4

/
0 Comments

I was up all night with my son yesterday - for some reason he decided to revert to old habits, so he was wide awake all night - which means I'm suffering a tonne today because I just don't have the reserves these days to function on zero sleep.

Nevertheless I'm keen to sneak in a second post today while my daughter is in childcare for the morning, mainly because if I stop, I may well crash - so I need to keep myself moving. Plus I'm keen to keep my Project Pan list moving too, so when I finally finished off this Peter Thomas Roth mask last night, I knew I wanted to post on it asap so I could bring something else into circulation.


So yes, I've finally finished this face mask and can happily cross off another item from my list. Since January and February were very slow panning months for me, it's a good thing if I can make March a better one and indeed I'm certain that I'll have at least another three empties for you by the end of the month, if not more. Fingers crossed!

So, you can see in the above two shots that my Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask is indeed empty, and to replace it I'm bringing in this next product:


It is of course my Maybelline FitMe Concealer in 10 Light (reviewed here). 

While technically I didn't 'need' to bring in another concealer because I'm already panning two, those two will be done by the end of the month and I currently need a paler mixer to add into the foundation mix I'm using, since I didn't have enough of the other paler mixer (another Maybelline concealer) left so I couldn't get my foundation to be light enough without the addition of another product.


You may remember that I'm currently panning a foundation that's too dark and not yellow enough for me, and I've been doing this by mixing it in a little pot with two concealers and a dollop of sunscreen. My mix lasts a couple of weeks and then I mix it again, so I can always adjust it slightly if my skintone changes during that time.

When I did my last mix, I belatedly realised that it was a shade too dark and I'd used the last of my pale mixer, so what I started doing was scooping the mix out with the wand of this concealer, which naturally adds in whatever product's on the wand, and I'm pleased to report that the mix is now perfect. Woot woot!

What's also good is that, when I've finished this round of the mix, I'll have finally finished the other two concealers. While that's definitely a good thing, it does mean that I'll be left with this Maybelline concealer and a foundation that's too dark and not yellow enough, and I'm not sure whether mixing just those two will work as a base for my colouring. 

This, however, is a problem for another day.


Above I've marked the product so you can see how much I've used so far. Eventually I'll remove the stopper so I can get every last bit out (including the stuff stuck to the edges), but for now we'll just mark from where the product settles when I stand the tube upright.

I reckon it'll take at least a couple of months to get through this product, and possibly more if I need to bring in a third mixer once my foundation tub is all gone. We shall see.

In any event, once this concealer is done, I'll only have three concealers left in total - which is my ideal number so that has to be a good thing!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.