Mecca L3 Beauty Loop Box, October 2017 - unboxing

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to this little unboxing post.

Since it's Mecca's 20th birthday this year, things have been done a little differently and we received a special birthday gift (unboxed here), plus this special edition Beauty Loop Box.

Levels 1, 2 and 3 received different gifts, and today I have the L3 one to show you.


The products come in fun neon packaging, which of course has played havoc with my camera and given me grey-washed, fuzzy images. So thank you packing ; ) 

Sooner or later I'll have to take a crash course in photography so I know how to deal with situations like that. Perhaps when the toddlers are older...

So, we received two things: a liquid highlighter and a lip balm. Let's have a quick look at each.


Mecca Cosmetica Lit From Within Illuminating Drops (RRP $45 AUD for 15ml)

At first I thought this was a sample but looks like the full size is 15ml, so there you go.

Apparently the product contains ultra-pigmented illuminating drops that adorn the skin with a delicate sheen. They can be mixed with moisturiser, primer, SPF or foundation to add luminosity, or applied directly to the skin as a serum to balance skintone, offset uneven pigmentation and blur imperfections.

I haven't swatched these in-store before so I'm not sure what they're like, but I'll certainly use them. I'm about to finish a liquid illuminator via Project Pan so these have filled a gap in my collection.


Mecca Cosmetica Lip De-Luscious SPF 25 (RRP $28 AUD for 11g)

This is a well-loved product in the beauty community and it won't go astray. I've reviewed one here.

It claims to hydrate and condition lips with a botanical-rich, lip-loving formula. It contains shea butter, hyaluronic filling spheres, pomegranate seed oil, vitamin e and SPF 25 for beautifully soft, SPF protected lips.

This is a limited edition tub in the shade Peach Shimmer, and I'm looking forward to using it. That won't be until next year, though: I have far too many lip products to get through before I open this one.

In sum

That's all from me! I hope you're happy with your October Beauty Loop Box, whatever goodies you received.

I'm happy with mine but I'm glad they've only done one of these birthday edition boxes this year: I do prefer to receive the standard box with four samples from different brands, because we receive Mecca-branded products quite often and it's nice to try other things.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.