Project Dent 2017: Burberry Complete Eye Palette in No. 7 Pink Taupe #2

/
0 Comments

Well, I had hoped to finish writing my October empties post today, but since it's been a busy morning with the kids, I've decided to write something else instead. That is, something shorter that also contains photos I've already taken and edited ; )

So, saved by Project Dent again. There are many reasons why it's become my favourite panning project of the three I do - and this is one of them.


You may remember that I dented this eyeshadow palette back in March (see update post here).

I mentioned in that post and also in my review of this quad (see review here) that I planned to include it in Pan that Palette 2018 - which I'm still going to do because I don't love it - but it's one of the most expensive beauty items I've ever bought so I want to get my money's worth from it.

Sure, I got 20% off when I bought it, but it's ridiculously priced for what it is and I've also given it a 'disappointing products' tag because it just doesn't work the way I expected or wanted it to.

Moving on.


So, below is how my palette looked back in March, after I first dented it:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


Since I haven't used this quad after I last dented it, there's been no progress on the palette between now and then.

My aim is to use this palette for at least two weeks - even more if I can stomach it - then give you fresh shots so you can see how much progress I've made during the denting period.

Of course, my other aim with introducing this palette now is to give myself a little head start before I kick off Pan that Palette 2018: this won't be the only palette I'll be panning next year (spoiler alert ; )), so best I get things moving!

That's all from me for now. Wish me luck : )

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.