Project Pan 2017 mini update #33

/
0 Comments

Would you believe, this is my first Project Pan mini update for October - meaning I haven't finished any products until now. Yikes! Must get a move on.

To be fair, it's not as though I haven't been working hard at my products every day (I have, believe me) - it's just that some things hang on for an eternity. Indeed, if you'd asked me which products I thought I would finish first this month, it wouldn't necessarily have been the two above.

Moving on. 
  

First, I've finally finished my Stila Sun Bronzer in Dark. If you'd like to see how it was looking in September's update, that post is here.

While I had expected to finish this by the end of October, I didn't think it would be the first product knocked out (I finished it three days ago now). Mind you, towards the end it was getting patchy to apply so I've been using it as my body bronzer, and it's been rather hot in Melbourne lately so I've had more body skin exposed.

While I'm glad that I've knocked out another bronzer, I am sad to see this one go because I loved the colour and it's been discontinued now so I can no longer buy it. Still, I'll be happy to move on to something else.


Next, my Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. I do love this product so I'm sad to see it go, but I tend to use hydrating mists these days so it's become a redundant product for me (I pat it over makeup because it plumps up my skin and refreshes my face) - and with young kids, mists are faster and easier to use so I likely won't repurchase it until I have more time on my hands.

It's an excellent product but I'm happy to see it moved out, too. 

As for my replacement:


It's my Maybelline lipstick in 730 Orchid Ecstasy (reviewed here). 

Now before you think 'oh that's cheating, you've almost finished it': know that I started panning this at the beginning of September and it was meant to arrive on my list much earlier than this, it's just that I'm trying to get my total number down to twelve so I couldn't introduce it as early as I'd intended.

There it is again:


I'm hoping to move this out by the end of October and I think I can do that. I love the product but I have too many lipsticks so it's time to send this one packing.

In sum

That's all from me! I hope you enjoyed this little update and that you're going well with your own panning projects.

I'm not sure how many more items I can finish this month (they might all be finished in November) but I'll certainly do my best.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.