Project Pan 2017 mini update #35

/
0 Comments

It's been a busy day with work today, which is why I'm only sitting down to post something now. 

I do have other posts that I wanted to write, but I managed to finish off three Project Pan items in the last 48 hours - so I thought I'd better sneak this mini update in first, before October's full update. That way I'll have less items to photograph in one hit, and I'll have a few days between now and then to sort out which replacements I'll be introducing to my list (so I won't add anything else in for the moment).

Anyhoo! Let's have a look.
 

First, my Becca Backlight Priming Filter. I love this product but it's been on my list for months now so I'm glad it's gone. While I may well be able to get another application (perhaps two) out of the bottle, I wanted to include it now since I was doing a mini update anyway.

I was able to focus on this more ever since I finished my BareMinerals Complexion Rescue, since this primer doesn't play well with lighter-coverage products (it's too shiny so it makes me look odd), but it worked well with the Nars tinted moisturiser I recently panned so I got through it while I could.


Next, my Wyte Luxe Whitening Applicator and Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipcolour in Orchid Ecstasy.

The Wyte product has been on my list for months and I couldn't see how much product was left, so I was surprised to finish it last night because I'd started to think it would last forever! It's a good product and it did work, but I don't have time for tooth-whitening these days so it's nice to send it packing.

The Maybelline lipstick is a newer inclusion but I had been panning it for over a month (outside my PP list) and it was only in October that I had room to bring it in. These Maybelline lipsticks are among the best and I'll miss this one, but it's good to be through another lip product so I can focus on other things.

There's my marker sheet for the lipstick below:


In sum

While it hasn't been the best panning month for me, at least I've said goodbye to some of my longer-standing products - clearing some room to bring in a few 'short-term' items that I can hopefully kick out before year's end.

Also note that I'm planning to wrap-up Project Pan 2017 a little early this year (perhaps at the end of November or mid-December), just to give myself a month or so of play time before starting Project Pan 2018.

That's all from me! Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.