Project Pan 2016 mini update #23

/
0 Comments

While it's rather early in the month for a Project Pan update, I wanted to keep things moving so I thought I would post this straight away, rather than waiting a week so I have another empty to include in this post. It's heading towards the end of the year now so I'm keen to keep my PP list rotating as fast as it can : )

Happily I've finished another lip product, my Shanghai Suzy Lipstick in Miss Cassandra Peony:


I could scrape that last little bit from the tube if I wanted, but I haven't been doing that this year because I would rather call my lipstick stubs finished and move on to other products.

While I did promise myself that I wouldn't let my list creep up to twenty products again, it did at the end of September and, rather than not replacing items I've finished to keep numbers down, I've decided for the moment that I may as well keep on my PP roll and throw in another item to replace this one:


Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Mask

I've reviewed this here. I bought a five-piece set of PTR's masks earlier in the year because I'd been dying to try the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask in particular, and while I love two of the three masks I've tried from the set so far, this one does nothing for me and it's been sitting in the back of the cupboard gathering dust.

I'd always intended to bring it out once the weather was warmer and my skin wasn't quite so dry, but I didn't use it much in September so I've decided to bring it into Project Pan to help me finish it - otherwise I can see it hanging around in my collection for a while.

There's how much is gone:


As you can see, I haven't used much (maybe one fifth) so I've got my work cut out for me. Happily the instructions say you can use this every day if you want to for an intensive repair treatment, so I'll do that (leaving a day or two spare for other masks that do more for my skin).

I've no idea how long it will take me to finish this but hopefully I can have it done by the end of the year: I've somehow managed to accrue far too many face masks this year, which is why two have now found their way into Project Pan.

Wish me luck! Here's to a solid finish to the PP year : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.