Project Pan mini update #26

/
0 Comments

While I'd initially thought that I would hold-over this Project Pan empty until my full update post at the end of the month, I've decided to write a mini update instead because it's in my interests to have less products to photograph! 

You may have heard me mention before that anything over fifteen products starts putting those full updates into the 'pain rather than pleasure' basket, so if I clear this one out now, then I'll have one less item to include in the upcoming post ; )

Anyhoo. I'm very happy to report that I've finally finished my Mememe Cosmetics Goddess Rocks:


Woot woot! These have been on my PP list since the beginning of the year, so I'm super pleased to have removed them from circulation.

Do note that, in the interests of full disclosure, I did crush up the last two rocks and add those to a body cream, so while there's still a bit of powder floating around that hasn't yet been 'used', it will be over the next week and the container itself is well and truly empty. Yay!

It's never easy to finish off a full-sized powder item - even if you are crushing it up and adding it to something - as evidenced by the fact that these almost lasted out a full year. Makes you think twice about overloading on bronzers, yes?!

That's all from me for now. I'm hoping I can finish off another item by month's end but I'm not confident that I can (maybe one of my lipsticks might surprise me?). Fingers crossed.

Speak soon xx


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.