Project Pan 2017 mini update #7

/
0 Comments

I've been slowly trying to write an unboxing post this morning and I'm not getting far because I've woken up with the beginnings of the flu (or something like it), so I've got those telltale muscle aches and a sore throat - quite possibly a sign of deeper things to come.

Foo! We get a lot of sickness in our house these days, with our toddler bringing them home from childcare, and since we're run down with the exhaustion that comes from sleepless nights and chasing kids around, our immune systems are low so we're picking up bugs more often than we used to.

But anyway. You're not here to hear about all that! Let's talk about this mini update.


So, while I don't have any empties to show you for April just yet, I do have a new product that I've been meaning to bring in for a while. It's my Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask, which came in that five-pack I bought of travel-sized PTR masks and it's the last one I've opened.

As you can see above, I have used some but not heaps so I haven't reviewed it yet (I will soon) and there's still a bit to get through. I've had too many masks in stock for a while now and I'd like to finish two more before 'retiring' masks from my 2017 Project Pan challenge - so I figured it's as good a time as any to introduce this one since I've been using it every day since the beginning of April.

Reason being, like the PTR Rose Stem Cell Mask (reviewed here) - which I didn't like - this one can be used every day if your skin needs extra attention, which mine does. But unlike the Rose mask, I'm getting the feeling that this one's actually doing something because I started out the month with the usual dry, tight skin that I always get when the weather starts getting colder, but since I've been using this, my skin's less dry. So perhaps this one is doing a better job.

Anyhoo. I do use quite a bit of this each time and I will use it almost every day until it's gone, so I won't be surprised if I'm through it by the end of April or beginning of May. We'll see.

Hope all's well with you guys, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.