Project Dent 2018: Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario

/
0 Comments

I need to do a Project Dent update post today, but it's too early to take progress shots so I thought I would start off by introducing my next item for denting.

Yes it's my ABH Mario Palette, which I haven't dented since December last year. I also haven't used it since then - which is bad because it's my favourite palette of all time - but at least that means I don't need to take fresh photos this morning and can instead rely on the ones I took last time.

There's the left side of the palette, today 24 July 2018:


Same shot, enhanced:


Right side of the palette:


Same shot, enhanced:


As you can see, I already have some good dents in this palette and I'm hoping to hit pan in at least two shades over the next fortnight (I can see this happening in Hollywood and Paris first).

While I'm currently denting my Becca Ombre Nudes and Ombre Rouge palettes, I'll be winding that up in the next few days so I'm not worried about them competing - plus I can use some of the Becca shades on the face (eg for my contour, brows and bronzer) and they also pair well with these so I can use them both at the same time, until I wind up the Becca Project Dent.

I'm looking forward to using this palette again, I must say. I absolutely love it and I also love every one of the colours - rare for an eyeshadow palette - so it's going to be a fun couple of weeks.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.