Project Pan 2018 mini update #23

/
0 Comments


Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

I'm pleased to report that I've finished this Marc Jacobs gloss within a week of July's full update, and while I wasn't expecting to get through it that quickly, I did know that it would be gone soon enough.

There it is again:


You can see from the marker above that there wasn't much left when I started panning this, and I did focus on it exclusively over the past week so that's why I was able to kick it out quickly.

As for the formula, I don't understand why people love these glosses so much because I've had serious issues with them - they travel outside my lips and also sit in lip lines, for starters - and I'm glad that I've knocked this one out. I plan to work on my second one in the near future.

As for my replacement:


It's my Revlon HD Gel Lipcolour in 760 Vineyard. I own three of these and I love the formula but I haven't used them enough because I've been too busy panning other products.

Since I've now knocked out all my lipsticks except for these three and one from Hourglass, it's time to turn my attentions to whatever's remaining. This one is my least-favourite of the three Revlon colours I own, so I've decided to start with it first.

There it is again:


As you can see, I've barely used this so I've really got my work cut out for me. Still, there's only 1.7g of product in these so I'm not expecting it to last too long and I should get through it within a couple of months.

During this time I'll review the formula so stay tuned for that if you're interested, and expect to see another one of these replacing this one down the track.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.