Project Dent 2018: Becca Sunlit Bronzer in Ipanema Sun

/
0 Comments

I was always going to dent another bronzer next, given that I've already panned three this year and have decided to take a short break before choosing which one to focus on finishing next.

It won't be this one, I can tell you. It's among my favourites and indeed it won as my 2017 favourite new bronzer, so I want to keep it in my collection for a while yet. Yes I still prefer my Hourglass bronzers, but this one is definitely up there.


What I love about this bronzer is that not only is it super pigmented, but it also blends out beautifully - even over a slightly tacky base. 

Given that I've just dented Benefit's Hoola and that won't blend unless I've powdered myself to buggery and back, working with something like this is refreshing. Despite how pigmented it is, I can always diffuse it so I never wind up with patches everywhere. Phew. 


Here's how my bronzer is looking today, 12 July 2018:


And again, enhanced for clarity: 
  

As you can see, I've used this a bit but not much. Most of the original latticed pattern is still there and I haven't made much progress in terms of wearing down the wave pattern either, except a little bit in the middle.

I don't expect to make much progress over the denting period because the product is still so new, but I do hope to at least wear off the latticed pattern around the edges and also flatten the waves a bit.

After that I'll put this aside and bring another bronzer into Project Pan 2018, with the hope of finishing off a fourth one this year. It mightn't be possible in the five months we have left (plus the other three bronzers I've panned this year all had significant progress on them to start with, but none of my other ones do), although I can certainly try.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.