Project Dent 2018 update: Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Collection #4

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next update post for Project Dent!

As you may know, this eyeshadow palette is the one I'm planning to pan next year via Pan that Palette 2019. Mind you, every time I bring it into Project Dent, I do question that because I love it and I haven't yet tired of it.

Maybe it's time to consider panning something else...


Below is how my palette was looking two weeks ago, on 30 June 2018:


And today, 13 July 2018, after two weeks' daily use:


There's another shot, with less shadow from the sun:


Below I've enhanced the above three shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


And today:


Without the sun's shadows:


You should be able to see clearly that I've made progress in all nine shades, and I've now hit pan in both Cashmere Bunny and Chocolate Cookie. Sure, it's not a huge amount of pan - but some is better than none.

I've also expanded the pan in both Lace Teddy and Heaven, and we're now seeing dents in Nudie and Sexpresso that weren't there before. Strapless is also looking closer to pan now, and I expect to get there very soon.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and I now need to choose what I'm going to dent next. I'm thinking I should choose some other neutral, matte shadows to pan - just to confirm that I really want to get this product out of my collection next year. Sure, it's the oldest palette I own, but I do use it a lot so there's life in it yet.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.