Project Dent update 2018: Becca Sunlit Bronzer in Ipanema Sun

/
0 Comments

I realised today that I've been using this bronzer for two weeks exactly (counting inclusively from the day I introduced it until today), and since I'm keen to keep Project Dent moving, I thought I would wind things up and move on to my next product.

Do also note that I'm planning to bring another bronzer into Project Pan, and I have my July update post due in the next few days - meaning I'd prefer to wind this up now and then play with my bronzers for the next little while so I can settle on which one to pan next.


Also note that I reviewed this bronzer during the denting period (see here), and I mentioned in my review that this formula is among my favourites for bronzing. It's pigmented, it applies and blends beautifully, it lasts well on the face and it looks very natural on the skin.

While it mightn't be quite as good as my HG Hourglass bronzers, it's still excellent and I recommend it. Yes it's pricey, but it's so pigmented that it will last for ages - meaning it's a good investment.


Here's how my bronzer looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it looks today:


Now for the enhanced shots.

Two weeks ago:


And today: 


As you can see, I've achieved very little over the denting period. Sure, the surface of the product looks a tiny bit more worn - but even that's hard to see in the photos.

This is because the bronzer is so pigmented that I can only use the smallest amount each time: I just roll my brush very lightly across the surface and that's enough for my whole face. Indeed, it's hard for me to believe that I'll ever get close to finishing this! It'll take me years.

Overall it's been an ok round of Project Dent, but I'm looking forward to moving on to something that I have more hope of making a dent in.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.