Project Dent 2018 update: Becca custom palette (Ombre Nudes & Ombre Rouge)

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Dent update post.

I started working on this palette again exactly two weeks ago, and I've given it a good run so it's time to update you on my progress and move on to something else.

Below is how the palette looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today: 


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:  


And today: 


As you can see, I've hit pan in one of the shades (finally!) and this will definitely be the first shade I finish because I always use it.

As for the other colours, I can see a few deeper dents and a little bit more use across the surface of most shades, but there's obviously a lot more work to be done here and I'm currently asking myself whether I want to pan this palette next year or whether I'll stick with my Too Faced one as initially planned. 

I enjoy both palettes but I don't need both: yes they're reasonably different but many of the colours are interchangeable so I could happily pan one and not feel like I'm missing out on anything. Decisions decisions.

That's all from me for now. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.