Makeup no buy 2018: three month update

/
0 Comments

Well, it's been a month since my last update post so it's time to let you know how my makeup no buy went during September.

Overall it's gone well, and as you may know, I did six months at the beginning of the year, took some time off and then went back and did another three - so we're coming to the end of things now and that can only be a good thing.

As we arrive at the end of September, I'll be lifting the no buy and allowing myself the rest of the year to buy whatever I need. I don't think I'll be buying a lot, but it will be nice to have the freedom to do so if I want to.


Note that I haven't purchased a single makeup item this month, so it's been a good month and I'm happy with how it's gone.

Also, while in the past two months I did make an occasional purchase, these were made with unexpected gift cards or to replace items that I didn't have back-ups for, so I stuck to my guns and followed my own no buy 'rules', and I'm pleased with how things went.

Now I have to decide whether I'll be doing a makeup low buy over the festive season or whether I'll just open the gates and then look at reinstating my no buy next year if I need to.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.