Project Dent 2018 update: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sunkissed

/
0 Comments

While I've only been denting this bronzer for thirteen days, the sun is out so it was a good time to take progress shots - plus we've got a busy weekend ahead (starting tomorrow), and I wanted to move on to a special blush palette that my husband only recently gave me. You'll see it soon!

Also, I've made some pretty good progress on this bronzer over the denting period: not only have I used it every day as a blush, but turns out that it makes an excellent transition shade for the Marc Jacobs septet that I'm also currently denting so it's had plenty of use.


If you're interested, I've reviewed Sunkissed here.

And my intro post for this round of Project Dent is here if you'd like to see that.

Now for progress shots.

Here's how my bronzer looked (roughly) two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today, after a fortnight of daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


And today:


As you can see, I've smoothed down the entire surface of the bronzer so the lattice pattern is now gone (which admittedly makes it harder for my camera to focus on the pan). 

I've also got a decent dent happening in the centre of the pan, where I've been focusing both my blush and eyeshadow brushes. On that, the blush brush I'm currently using is synthetic and a little scratchy, which probably explains the weird scratch marks in the surface of the pan.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent, and I'm looking forward to working on my next product!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.