Project Pan 2018 mini update #27

/
0 Comments

Well, I'm pleased to report that I've finished my first empty for September - this being my MUFE Ultra HD Foundation in Y305.

While I did like this product, I prefer my other two foundations so I ended up panning this one because it was my least-favourite of the three and I just wasn't using it enough.

There are my markers below:


So, this product was on my list for four months and it took me a while to pan - partly because I was only using it four or five days a week and also partly because I needed to mix it with whitening drops so I was using a little less each time than I would if it had been the right match for my winter skintone.

Yes I liked it, but it wasn't my favourite base so I'm glad that it's gone.

Here are my replacements (and yes I've picked two because I need to mix them anyway):


The first is my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser Oil Free SPF 20 in Sand. I've tried the original version of Laura Mercier's tinted moisturiser and didn't love it, but I'd heard this one was better and had a little more coverage so I wanted to try it before the brand left Australia.

While I knew that Sand would be a little too dark for me because that's the shade I had last time, unfortunately it was the only shade left so I bought it anyway because I knew it would be close enough. 

And even though I've only just opened it, I want to work on a base and I need something to mix my whitening drops with (I'm currently panning those too), plus I like the other foundations I have open too much to pan them, so this is it.

There's how much I've used (none):


I expect this to take perhaps six months to pan because not only do I need to add a drop of whitener to it, but I also need to add a dab of the below concealer to make it more golden in undertone (it's too neutral for me). So I won't be using a huge amount each time and there's 50ml in the tube so it's in for the long haul.

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing how I go with this formula, and it's a good product to pan as we head into the warmer months because it contains sunscreen. Looking forward to trying it!

Here's my other replacement:


It's my Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Creme in M19 Cool. This was a GWP and it's a little too dark for me plus it's very orange on my skin (even though it's described as being cool), which makes it a good mixer for the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser since I do need to warm that up.

Up until now I've been using this product as a kind of corrector underneath my concealer because it's orange enough that it cancels out dark circles a little, but I'll now start double-purposing it and I'll try to review it over the next month to let you know what I think of the formula.

There's how much I've used:


I reckon I've used about one quarter and there's only 1.85g of product in here, which I'm hoping to get through reasonably quickly. It will still probably take me a couple of months, but it shouldn't be hanging around for too long.

In sum

That's all from me. Hooray to finally finishing off my MUFE foundation! It's been a while.

Do stay tuned because I can see myself panning another product or two within the next week. We shall see.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.