Project Dent 2018: Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Fantascene

/
0 Comments

Well, I had three Marc Jacobs palettes to choose from when it came to selecting my next item for Project Dent, and in the end I went for this one because it's limited edition and I would like to review it while it's still showing up on Sephora's website (although admittedly it's out of stock at the moment).

Also, I haven't used this yet - and I bought it in June for my birthday, so it's high time I stuck a brush into it!


These palettes retail for $66 AUD on Sephora's website and there are currently six available in the permanent line.

Because I apparently can't help myself, I bought four of the permanent palettes over the past eighteen months and then topped my collection off with this fifth one when it was released. Thankfully I've bought all the ones I want for now: my wallet certainly can't handle any more abuse ; )


I bought Fantascene when I saw it because it has a lot of peach in it and I love myself some peach.

I also like that the darkest shade isn't super dark (I don't use dark eyeshadows much) and that bright copper shimmer looks right up my street.

There's the palette, direct sunlight:


Left side of the palette, direct sunlight:


Enhanced for clarity:


Right side of the palette, direct sunlight (noting that the first shade is repeated):


Enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I haven't used this palette at all yet. Can't wait to try it!

My aim over the denting period will be to use it consistently for two weeks, review it, and then update you on my progress down the track. Obviously we won't see much progress in a brand-new palette over a two-week period, but we will see some.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.