Project Dent 2018 update: Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Dent update post for the year.

I've now been using this palette for two weeks and I'm ready to give it a rest and move on to something else. 

Yes I've really enjoyed using it, but my aim this year is to make sure that everything in my collection gets used and also that I've given myself a head-start on the items I want to pan next year - so I'm keen to keep Project Dent moving at a good pace.


If you're interested, my Project Dent update post for this product is here.

And my review of this palette is here if you'd like to see that. I reviewed it only a few days ago, and what I essentially said was that I like the formula and it blends and applies well, but I prefer the original Hourglass blushes because they're not as shimmery.


There's the palette, direct sunlight:


Incandescent Electra, is it was two weeks ago:


And today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, I have made some marks on the surface of this blush and there's also a bit gone now from that right edge. This is because I focused my brush in that area when I wanted to use this product for highlighting, and I also used an eyeshadow brush there quite a bit when using this colour on the eyes.

Brilliant Nude, two weeks ago:

 

And today: 


Now for enhanced shots.

Two weeks ago:


And today:


So you should be able to see changes in the gold section of the pan (just below the middle). Again, that's because I used that area for highlighting and also on the eyes. I can also tell that the rest of the surface of the pan has now been hit by a brush, which it wasn't before, although admittedly it's not so easy to see that in photos.

Euphoric Fusion, two weeks ago:


And today:


Now for enhanced shots.

Two weeks ago:

 

Today:


So this one is showing the least use but I have worn it down quite a bit in that bottom left-hand corner where the highlighter section is, however this isn't showing up too well in photos. Again, I focused my brush in this area quite a lot and that's why it's been worn down.

Overall this has been a good round of Project Dent - I've reviewed this palette now and I've also used all three shades a decent amount so they're all showing some use. And as always I've enjoyed focusing on an Hourglass product as part of this project, because I do love working with those.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.