Project Pan 2018 mini update #31

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Pan mini update for the year.

As you can see above, this morning I managed to finish two more items from my list: a lipstick and a mini concealer.

For now I've decided to bring in one replacement but it will be my last one for the month: after this I won't replace anything until September's full update.
 

My first empty is my Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolour in 740 Coral (reviewed here). I really enjoyed this product but these aren't good value because they only contain 1.7g and they're pricey for pharmacy lipsticks.

For this reason I did scrape out the remains from the inner bullet and put them into a little pot for future use, but the packaging is empty so I'm calling this product done.

There's my marker sheet:


So you can see I was able to get through the lot in only one month. Definitely not good value.

As for my other empty:


It's my Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer in M19 Cool (reviewed here). 

This product was ok but it did crease so it worked better for me as a corrector to go underneath my standard concealer - especially because it was so orange.

It was only a mini so I was able to pan it within one month. There's my marker:


As for my replacement, I've picked one because there's a reasonable chance that I can pan it before September's full update (I've panned one of these before so I know I can get through those last bits pretty quickly).

There it is:


It's my Marc Jacobs gloss in Want Me? (reviewed here).

Everyone loves these glosses but both of mine have sat in lip lines, travelled outside my lips and also dried my lips out. Foo. I'll be happy to finish this second one off!

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.