Project Dent 2018: Kevyn Aucoin The Pure Powder Glow in Dolline (Apricot)

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

This time I've decided to pan one of the items from my custom palettes, so I don't have introductory shots for you and we'll just roll with photos of the pan.

Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


Now I love this blush (I've reviewed it here) but I've had it for years so it's high time that I started getting through it.

Indeed, at the moment I'm considering whether to pan this blush next year or alternatively my Hourglass blush in Dim Infusion. They're both the oldest blushes in my collection (this one might be slightly older) and I do need to choose between those two when it comes to panning my next blush, which is why I've decided to dent this one now.

There it is again:


My aim over the denting period will be to work out two things. First, whether I think the quality of this blush has deteriorated yet (I established that the top layer of Dim Infusion wasn't as good but the rest was fine); and second, whether I think I can live with panning it for a whole year - because the reality is that this is how long it will likely take.

Yes there's only 3g of product in this thing, but blushes take ages to pan and I personally find it a lot harder to use the same blush every day than I do, eg, a bronzer or lipstick.

Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


So, I'll be using this blush every day for the next two weeks, and in that time I'll be interested to see how much progress I can make. 

If some of the pigment has faded then I might be able to get through it more quickly, but if not, I suspect we won't see much movement in two weeks because in the past I've only needed to apply a tiny amount each time.

Wish me luck! I'll be interested to see whether I decide to focus on this or Dim Infusion in 2018, and I plan to make that decision over the next fortnight. I'll let you know what I think.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.