Project Pan 2018 mini update #30

/
0 Comments

Yesterday morning I finished another Project Pan item, which is a good thing because I have my updated quarterly makeup inventory due in a couple of weeks, so the more products I finish now, the better.

It's my Australis foundation whitener, which I've been panning for three months now. I was expecting to finish it sometime this month and I'm pleased that I've managed to knock it out partway through because that allows me to make a start on another product before September's full update.


So it's definitely empty, and while some of the product did dry a little and stick to the insides of the bottle, I was able to get the vast majority out of it (using a clean brow brush) so I definitely got my money's worth.

I liked this product enough that I've already bought myself a replacement, and while it's not perfect, it does work and it's the cheapest widely available foundation whitener in Australia at the moment - which was enough to make me buy it again.

As for my replacement:


It's the last of my Natio tinted moisturisers, being the shade Beige. I bought three of these for mixing and this is the most useful of the three because it has a warm undertone, and I've been using it as my foundation darkener for a while now.

Recently, though, I started using it more often because I need to mix it with the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser I'm currently panning to make the undertone suit me better, so it made sense for me to introduce it now because I'm already using it a lot anyway.

There's my marker:


Do note that I marked this product at the beginning of September so I've already made a dent in it since then, so don't be surprised if it's showing reasonable progress by the time that September's update rolls around.

I'm not sure how long this will last me but I would like to keep it around for as long as I'm panning the Laura Mercier product since they work so well together.

That's all from me for now. I do expect to finish a couple more items by the end of the month, although I may not introduce more replacements after this one because I would rather introduce those when I write September's full update.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.