Project Dent 2018: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol 2, Surreal Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

If you're wondering why I'm saturating myself in Project Dent posts at the moment, it's because we're about to go away for ten days so I'm using the opportunity to dent some products that are good for travel but that I haven't used much lately (if at all).


One of those products is this one, my Surreal Light Edit from Hourglass that came out two Christmases ago. I love it and I've used it a lot, but I do have a back-up for it (it's my perfect palette) so I would like to see this one finished by Christmas 2019.

And although I'm taking last year's Hourglass face palette away with me as well because it contains Dim Light and has a bronzer (I've finished the bronzer in this one), I want to take Surreal Light away too because I prefer the blush and highlighter shades in this palette.

If you're interested in seeing my last Project Dent post on this palette, it's here.

And my review of this palette is here if you're interested.

To give you a bit of denting 'history', here's how my palette looked after I finished denting it last time:


Same shot, enhanced:


And here's how it's looking today, 17 April 2018:


Same shot, enhanced:


As you can see, I've already made a good start on this palette and indeed I've finished one whole shade (that being the bronzer).

And although you mightn't be able to tell in the above photos, I've got a huge dip running along the whole middle section of the setting powder (large pan, left) and I'm not too far away from hitting pan in this shade at the lowest part of that dip.

The nude blush in the centre has also been worn down a lot and I would say that I'm about a quarter of the way through it, but I can't say the same for the bright blush in the top right and I've definitely got my work cut out for me with that one.

And last, I've also got a decent dent in the centre of the highlighter. If I keep using that as an eyeshadow (so using a smaller brush that I can focus into the dent), I don't think it will take me that long to hit pan.

My aim over the denting period is to get some visible progress happening on all four remaining shades, and after that I'll set it aside for another round of Project Dent later in the year before introducing it to Pan that Palette (whether in 2018 or 2019).

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.