Project Pan 2018 mini update #11

/
0 Comments

At the moment I'm busily getting things organised for our trip away, which essentially means packing for three (geez how I hate packing for children) and making sure that all the washing is done and dry because half of it will be going in the bags.

From a panning perspective, it's also meant working out which products I'll be taking with me and which ones I'll be leaving behind, and it's also played a role in my decision-making about which items to pan next.


There's my empty again. It's my Revlon Balm Stain in 001 Honey (reviewed here).

I didn't mind this product but I'm not a huge crayon person so I'm pleased that I've finished it and I'm also looking forward to using other lip products for a while.

There's my marker sheet below:


It took me a couple of months to get through this - even though it only contained 2.7g of product and I normally pan lip items very quickly - purely because it was a hard formula and not much went on the lips per application.

While normally I would replace it with another lip product, I've decided not to for the simple reason that I would like to give myself a break from panning lippies for a while.

Here's what I've decided to replace it with:


It's my RMCA No Colour Powder (reviewed here). I do enjoy this product and up until now it's been my HG setting powder, but I've recently discovered the fabled Coty Airspun and I do think the latter is better because it smooths out the skin more than this one does.

Since the Coty works better for me and I don't need to own more than one setting powder, I've decided to pan this one.

Here's how much is left:
  

So I've used some of this but there's still a tonne left and I suspect it will still be on my list next year. I did question whether I wanted to commit to another long-standing product, but since I don't have that much makeup left that I want to pan, I thought I may as well include it.

What I'll be doing is using it most days as my setting powder and then I'll use the Coty on weekends when we're going out. I've also already dispensed some into a small container for travel (which I would do anyway because the packaging of this powder is disastrous), so I'll be taking that away with me and working on it while we're there.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.