Project Pan 2018 mini update #10

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another mini update for Project Pan 2018.

I'm pleased to report that I've finally finished my Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch primer (reviewed here), which happens to be a product I really like.

Still, I'm glad I've finished it because I have two more pore-plugging primers to open and start using, and I only need one so it's a good thing that I've managed to knock this one out.

There it is again:


As you can see, I've definitely finished it! Do note, though, that I set aside around three applications in a little pot so I can compare it to the other two pore-plugging primers I own.

Reason being, so far this Clarins one is the best I've found in its class, meaning I would like to see how it goes alongside the other two before I review them. We can call it finished for the purposes of Project Pan though.

As for my replacement:


This is the infamous J. One Jelly Pack, which is a cult-favourite although I don't think it's super well-known in Australia yet. We received this via Maslow & Co and I've used it quite a bit, but I can't work out how I feel about it so I haven't reviewed it yet.

So far it's been one of those products that I haven't liked on one application but I've really liked on the next one, and I have a feeling that how well it works relies not only on what my skin's doing that day, but also on the particular foundation or tinted moisturiser I'm using.

There's my marker:


It looks as though I've used around half, but the tube wasn't full to start with so I reckon I've only used one-fifth (perhaps even less).

My aim over the panning period will be to use it perhaps four days a week, and use my other primers on the other three days. So I expect to finish it within four or even five months, but we'll see how I go. 

Also note that you can use this product as an overnight treatment, and while I remember not liking doing this, perhaps it will be the same for when I use it as a primer: sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't; in which case I'll be double-purposing it so I'll able to get through it more quickly.

In sum

That's all from me! I hope you enjoyed this little update and that you're going well with your own panning projects. 

Do include any links in the comments so I can follow you, whether Youtube, Instagram, Twitter etc.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.