Project Pan 2018 mini update #9

/
0 Comments

So far it's been a better panning month for me than previous months this year have been, and I'm pleased to report that I've finished another product - the above Green Tea fragrance from Elizabeth Arden.

I do enjoy this scent but the lasting power is terrible so it wasn't hard to finish, once I set my mind to it (you'll see above that I got through a lot more last month than I did in the months before it). 

Indeed, I need to apply it four or five times a day if I want to smell like anything, and while I must have been through three or so bottles of the stuff by now, I reckon this will be my last one. Love the scent; don't want the hassle of frequent applications.

As for my replacements, I've picked two:


The first is this Tamanu Oil Serum from Hair Nutrition. I received it as part of the Priceline Pink Diamond Reward Program, and it doesn't work well for me so I would like to get through it (mental note to review it soon).

What I plan to do is try it on my daughter's hair to help keep the knots out and also apply it to both of our heads before we go swimming, in an attempt to protect it from the chlorine.

There's how much is left (being most of it):


I suspect it will take a while to finish that much product, but if I can get through it within three or four months, I'll be happy.

As for my other replacement:


This is my Skinstitut Enzymatic Micro Peel, which has been on my list before. I had to remove it while I was going through treatment for contact dermatitis, but now that's been dealt with (it was never contact dermatitis but instead an allergic reaction to something I'd eaten or taken), I can bring it back in.

There's still a good amount left and I now have three face masks on my list so they'll be competing with each other, but they're all very different so I can use them all at least once a week without issue.

In sum

I'm glad I've managed to knock out another product this month, and I already know there'll be at least two more before April's update.

For the moment I'm going to mostly avoid panning makeup products and instead go for skincare and haircare items - purely because I'm a little over panning makeup and I'd rather focus on other things - although we'll still see things like lip products and primers appearing throughout the year because I do want to reduce my stores in those areas.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.