Project Dent 2018 update: Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Collection #3

/
0 Comments

I reintroduced this eyeshadow palette to Project Dent back on 26 March, and while I would normally let things run for two weeks, I decided to dent it a little longer because we're going away for ten days next week and I would like to give some thought to what items I'll bring with me, some of which I'll be including in Project Dent.

Also, I'm planning to take things away with me that aren't part of either Pan that Palette or Project Pan so I can use the opportunity to have a short break from some of the items I'm panning. Seems like a good way to bring some fresh air to my daily makeup routine, and also to dig out my compact travel palettes that haven't been seeing enough love.


If you're interested in seeing my Project Dent intro post for this palette, it's here.

And my review of this palette is here if you're interested. Briefly, I love it and think it's a fantastic, versatile palette. I've never done a dud look with it and I really like the colour selection.

Mind you, the shadows don't last quite as long on the eye as my Becca ones do (from the Ombre Rouge and Ombre Nudes palettes), which is why I've decided to pan this palette next year. Don't get me wrong, I still get a good six hours' wear from these, but the Becca ones last a lot longer - and since many of the colours are interchangeable, I don't need both.

Anyhoo!

Here's how my palette looked on 26 March (almost three weeks ago):


And here's how it's looking today, 12 April:


Now for the enhanced shots, which help with clarity.

Back on 26 March:


And today, after almost three weeks' daily use:


I'd call that some pretty good progress! My aim was to hit pan in Lace Teddy and any of the small pans during the denting period, so I've done that and I now have decent pan showing in four of the shades.

I've also expanded the pan in Heaven and there's more visible progress in both Strapless and Cashmere Bunny especially. Indeed, those may be the two shadows I hit pan in next.

I promised myself that I would dent this palette at least three times this year to give myself a head-start before Pan that Palette 2019, and if I can have some pan showing in all nine shades before then, I'll be super happy with that. I'm not worried about Nudie or Chocolate Cookie because both those shades have good progress (although admittedly it's hard to see that in these shots), but Sexpresso is another story so I'll need to find ways to incorporate that in my next rounds of Project Dent.

All that's left now is to work out which palette or palettes I want to travel with. Decisions, decisions...

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.