Project Pan mini update #12

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update. Do note that I took these shots yesterday before we left Noosa so I wouldn't have to include any empties in my luggage home - that's why the background is different.

Also note that my Project Pan updates are normally due on around the 25th of each month, but we've been away so that's why I'm a little late. I'll aim to get it done over the next few days, although note that there may well be another mini update before then because I have finished more products.

Anyhoo. As you can see, I've finished my Hair Nutrition Tamanu Oil Serum. 

There's my marker below:


I was able to finish this quickly because I used it on mine and the kids' hair at least once a day to protect it before we went swimming. Since I slathered it on for the whole ten days we were away, it wasn't so hard to finish.

For now I'm not going to replace it with anything because I would rather introduce my new products when I do my full update.

What I'll also aim to do today is photograph the other Project Pan items I've recently finished, so stay tuned for that if you're interested.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.